I'm looking for a real estate agent to list a 2bdrm 2bath manufactured home at the Farm on the Farm Rd. in

Asked by Eva Cooley, 43733 Farm Rd. Wildomar Ca Mon Nov 5, 2007

Wildomar Ca. I am a P beneficiary owner and live in So. Oregon.
Looking for some comps. and info on current market . Please call on my cell 541-301-0159

Answers

3
Ray Essick, , New Hampshire
Mon Dec 24, 2007
Eva,
Just wondering if this home got put on the market? Just want to know you found someone to help you.
Team Metcalf, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Nov 10, 2007
When interviewing your agent make sure they are familar with manufactured homes. They should be asking questions like how old is the home. Does the home have a 433 recorded, this is a term meaning does it have a permanent foundation. Financing is available how ever there is certain criteria the lender will be looking for. Make sure your agent is aware of this. The farm is a great area, and has had a lot of growth aroung it. if i can be of any service please give me a call 951-295-2901 Good luck i hope this helps you with the selection of your agent
Tisza Major-…, Agent, Upland, CA
Mon Nov 5, 2007
Hi Eva,

I don't want to call you this late however I would be happy to help you and could get you information tomorrow via either email or fax. Please call me at (909) 837-8922 at your earliest convenience.

Tisza Major-Posner, Realtor, Keller Williams (909) 837-8922
Web Reference:  http://Route66Living.com