I'm looking for a Short Sale specialist in Grass Valley, CA. Can anyone refer me to someone?

Asked by Kevin D., Grass Valley, CA Tue Jul 1, 2008

Relocating to east coast

Answers

9
Teresa Dietr…, Agent, Grass Valley, CA
Tue Aug 3, 2010
Kevin,
Check out the making home affordable.gov website for information on the Federal government's mandated HAFA program, or to see the newly released guidelines for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae originated loans. This will help you know what questions to ask Realtors you interview to sell your home. Also an SFR certified realtor is important to the ultimate success in short selling. Good luck with the process and feel free to contact me directly with specific questions with no committment.
Teresa
, , Grass Valley, CA
Wed Jun 30, 2010
Sure, I used Dorothy McRoberts. She is the Owner/Broker of Sierra Foothill Mortgage and Real Estate Services.
Great lady and a hard worker. Give her a call on her cell phone 916-712-1600 or her office number 530-274-8020
Gary J. Tipp…, , Grass Valley, CA
Tue Jun 22, 2010
Hi, my name is Gary Tippner and I am SFR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified.
Our Network Real Estate Grass Valley Short Sales Team can help you deal with your situation.
Web Reference:  http://www.callgarytoday.com
Susan Walker, Agent, Grass Valley, CA
Tue Jul 7, 2009
There are many agents in Grass Valley that do short sales. Including myself, Susan Walker at Century 21 Davis. I am currently working with three sellers in the short sale process and one buyer purchasing a short sale and have done several others. I would suggest you talk to a few of them and find one that you are comfortable with and you feel you can trust, that has your best interest at heart. If you would like to contact me you can reach me at 530-913-8387 or email me at susanwalker21@century21.com.
Janet Fullmer, Agent, Emigrant Gap, CA
Sun Jul 5, 2009
i HAVE 7 SHORT SALES IN THE WORKS RIGHT NOW, I HAVE CLOSED 4 THIS YEAR. THEY DO TAKE WORK AND TIME. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS YOUR SITUATION. IT TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR TO GO THROUGH THE EVALUATION OF YOUR SITUATION AND THE PROPERTY. I CAN ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS AND GIVE YOU AN INFORMED ABILITY TO MAKE A DECISION.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Wed Oct 22, 2008
The site below will answer a lot of your questions. I can help you if you decide to go that route.
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Tue Oct 21, 2008
Kevin,
Did you ever find someone? or did you decide not to go the short sale route?

If you still need someone let us know.
Cheryl Berg, Agent, Grass Valley, CA
Wed Jul 16, 2008
Short Sales are not automatically accepted by the bank holding the mortgage. Do you know for sure that the current value of your home will result in a short pay-off? Do you have more than one loan? (Negotiating with two lenders is more difficult). Have you started working on a short sale/hardship package yet? My specialty is bank-owned properties, but I'd welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. I would much rather see a successful Short Sale than a Foreclosure!
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Kevin
We have an office in the area, i'd be happy to refer you. Please call me at 1-888-284-2056 and I will make arrangements for you to interview a top Realtor with short sales experience.