I'm having trouble posting my listing. The form just keeps looping me back to the login. I have gotten several new passwords but it doesn't

Asked by dnagreen, Austin, TX Sat May 3, 2014

help. I already have an account.

Answers

4
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat May 3, 2014
You may have an account, but........trulia doesn't allow FSBO's (for sale by owner's) to post their homes for sale on the site.

Only agent-listed homes can be listed here.

It's confusing, and you're not the first consumer who has questioned this.
Carrie Hiner, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 16, 2014
I'd be happy to help.

Carrie Hiner
http://www.corehomesauston.com
512-560-6563
Noah Seidenb…, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sat May 3, 2014
Get help from a Realtor of your choice. Interview a few or get advice from a friend or family member who has bought or sold property.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat May 3, 2014
Your best path to presenting your home to the buyers using TRULIA leads to your local REALTOR.
The REALTOR has the access and resources to get your home to appear on Trulia, MLS and other important PROFESSIONAL websites.

You will find the REALTOR to be very flexible in providing you the level of service you want.
As Debra stated, Trulia prefers the homes shown on Trulia be presented by local brokers. This presents buyers with greater assurance of seeing valid homes for sale.

If you are serious about getting your home sold, pick up the phone and call a Austin REALTOR.