I'm a developer and have a subdivision @ I - 4 & county line rd. Plant City, www.southernoakseast.com.I need

Asked by Albert Fortna, Tue Jun 10, 2008

someone that can bring me 7-8 pre - sales and then sell the balance after the constrution is finished.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more