I livie on a fixed income with 3 small children , as a widow on survivor benefits, I need to get out of this

Asked by Benita K. Bylicki, New Mexico Sun Jun 22, 2008

house and doi it quickly, Im two house payments behind, will go into foreclosure if I dont get payments in by end of july, should i sell it to an investor, tryi to sell the house on a REC, or land contract, I owe 75,000 on the mortgage and need about 30 to 40,00 to move, what should I do?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more