I live on Strong Ave. and am considering putting my home on the market. How long is the average time a home is on the market before it is sold?

Asked by Linda, Elkhart, IN Tue Mar 13, 2012

Answers

6
Ed Viruez, Agent, Goshen, IN
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Hi Linda.
I can help you market your house. i will be more than happy to do a CMA for you. i can also tell you that i am very familiar with the area at strong ave. i am a bilingual REALTOR. my marketing material is in English and spanish. Give me a call at my direct number 574-903-5966
John Sands, Agent, Goshen, IN
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Hi Linda,

You already have several great answers to your question. I could discuss the process of how to find the pricing "sweet spot" for showings/offers if you would like. There is a market out there. It's just a matter of sellers finding it. Let me know if you want to talk. Cell: 574-370-0338
Carole Mirac…, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Hi Linda,

So glad you asked. There is no need to repeat what Mike has told you, so I will tell you there are currently 25 Actuve listings in the Strong area ranging in price from $39,500 to $235,000 with a high of 836 days on the market & a low of 10 days. If your home is in good condition, priced right & you get our excellent marketing, it should sell pretty quickly. People ARE buying right now. However, FHA will be raising their costs if a contract is not signed by both parties by then. This could slow the market significantly after that.

If you are interested in a market analysis, please feel free to call me @
(574)215-1679. I would be more than happy to meet with you.

Carole Miracle, ABR, CRS, GRI
RealtorCMiracle@aol.com
Pam French, Agent, Goshen, IN
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Linda, there are several reasons a home will sell quickly vs. being on the market for a longer period of time.
3 of the factors are if it is priced right, the condition of the home and the location. Marketing is also a big factor in attracting buyers, which is where I can help. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks!
Michael Wolff, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Linda:

I just check the MLS for your area between Michigan and Nappanee and Beardsley south to the river. There were 50 sales in the last year with the following numbers 957 was the highest and 8 was the lowest number of days on the market with an average of 105 and the median number was listed as 47. Would be happy to show these numbers and information to you.
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Mar 13, 2012
Linda, great question. This tells me that you are a savvy seller. It is important to understand what the absorption rate is when you are ready to put your home on the Market. Knowing the facts you can than strategically price your home to get the most money at the fastest rate. Good Luck and much success!
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com