I live in southwest atlanta (capital view manor). Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent who can sell my home quickly. I am a very motivated.

Asked by Sue, Sat Sep 12, 2009

seller and am willing to price it to sell. They house is totally renovated.

Answers

6
Jim, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Wed Sep 16, 2009
I lived in Capitol View Manor for ten years until my house sold in 2008. I had to move because the commute to work was too much for me. I listed with an agent who at the time was a friend who had me list the house at a price which I knew was too high. The house sat on the market for five months with three showings. And my house was in great condition. I decided on the second go around to take my time and interview agents. Agent #6 was the one I chose.
My house was listed for well over $100k, and sold in six weeks at list price. My agent, Diana McBride listens to what you have to say. She returns calls promptly. She does not hesitate to provide seasoned advice and guidance based on her huge success in the real estate field.
I am not aware of any agent "doing well" in this market now, but Diana has a steady stream of listings and closings, due solely to her hard work and skill set. I have stayed in touch with her since my house sale.
She can be reached at 404-394-8015. In addition, she has teamed up with a friend of mine who is starting his own staging business and is providing free staging to those clients who want it.
Good luck to you!
Pamela Holmes, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Hi Sue,
I am a listing specialist with both the CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and the CREO (Certified Real Estate Owned) certifications. That means that I am an expert in short sales and pricing foreclosures. These two listing categories will be your primary competition in todays market. I will be honest with you about the way you need to price and present your home. I have been licensed since 1998 and a broker since 2004.

I would like to meet with you to see if I can help you. You will receive a free comparitive market analysis and after review of your property and your special circumstances, we can discover together if I am the best agent to help you. For more information about me, please visit my web site. I hope to hear from you soon.

Pamela
Web Reference:  http://www.movetoatlanta.org
SANDY MARTIN, , Atlanta, GA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Hi Sue:

If you are in a hurry to sell because of a mortgage situation, I specialize in SHORT SALES which get you out of yor mortgage with not mush negative consequences. I have been selling real eatate since 1985. If you have not yet hired an agent, I will be more than happy to give you all the information you need.

Sandy Martin
New Century Realty Group
Direct: 404-284-3997
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
I'll jump in and ask for you to contact me as well. I know your submarket intimately, and I know the good, the bad and the ugly.

I may have 2 clients who may want to see your house - we are seeking to purchase a value property in the $125000 or less range.

Fundamentally speaking, unless you have a remarkable, stupendous and unbeatable property - a property that leads a buyer away from EATL and Kirkwood and even places like Smyrna and Tucker - a significant property that has wonderful neighbors and a property that is in one of the ideal Capitol View locations, a property with curb appeal and a lovely interior...unless you have that kind of a property, then you will struggle at a price above $100000.

I would love to see your property before it goes on the market.

I can help you, even if my clients are not interested.
Web Reference:  http://intowninsider.com
Rick Payne As…, Agent, Norcross, GA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
Good Morning Sue,

My name is Rick Payne and I am a Realtor with Keller Williams Realty . I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to sell your home. To learn more about me visit my website at http://www.rickpayne.yourkwagent.com.
Especially, preview my cover page " About Me " and the other Value Added information on my website. Hopefully, this will help you decide that I'm the Realtor to sell your home.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best Regards ,

Rick Payne
Keller Williams Realtor
laurie cass, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Sep 12, 2009
I would be happy to help you. I have sold several houses in the Capital View and Sylvan Hills area. Give me a call 404-276-3610.

Thanks!