Joan Goldsmi…, Other/Just Looking in 08527

I live in an active adult community in Jackson. Can someone who has experience with realtors tell me who is the "best" realtor to list my?

Asked by Joan Goldsmith, 08527 Wed Jul 6, 2011

home with?

Answers

7
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Sun Aug 21, 2011
Hi Joan,

Did you speak with a Realtor?

I have an excellent record of Adult Community sales! Lets talk and I will explain how and why I can help you in the current market. As "they" say, marketing is the key to success in sales.. Let me show you what I can do to help.

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Ronald Shaff…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Thu Aug 18, 2011
Hi Joan,

There are so many important factors that must be considered when interviewing full time agents to represent you and your best interests. I have a list of the TOP 30 questions to ask Realtors before signing a listing agreement. I would be happy to send you a copy if you are interested. Best of Luck !!
Nayna Bawa, Agent, Monroe twp, NJ
Thu Sep 29, 2011
Hi Joan.

Good question but also a very subjective one, in my opinion. I would advise that you go with an agent that you can trust (or at least one that appears trustworthy). Interview several agents and ask each of them what they can offer you in terms of selling your home. Find out their marketing strategies, level of communication with the homeowner and ability to "play ball". And please, beware of those who are willing to sell you the moon.

Best of Luck!
And please, let us know how it works out for you!
Roxanne Rey…, Agent, Honolulu, HI
Tue Sep 27, 2011
Hi Joan,

Bottom line find someone who is listening to what your needs are. A Realtor that you trust and are comfortable with. Every Realtor can give you statistics and market comparables, make sure they understand what your needs are and they can meet them. No matter where your home is the market is tough right now so anyone who says different move on you need honesty straight talk and someone to do their job. Best of luck to you.
Kim Hale, Agent, West Long Branch, NJ
Mon Sep 26, 2011
If you have not selected a full time Broker to sell your home, I would love the opportunity to interview for the job.
Kim 732-567-4001
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Joan,

This is a tofch question to answer. I am an Senior Real Estate Spoecial with 33% of my buisness in adult communities. The problem today is that so many adult communities have sprouted up further north of Jackson AND to accomodate the Staten Islanders and North Jerseyans and the number of estates in likekind communities has risen leading to a decreae in value of your home.

I know this all to well as I live in an adult community that once sold for $350k on average and is now selling at the $220k price point. Sickening.

As previoulsy suggested, it is always wise to interveiw at least 3 realtors (1) to determne if your perosnalityies match and (2) to compare the potential sale value given be each.

All can is that this is touch market.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Gloria Nilson RELATORS, Real Living
732.606.2931
Francesca@PatrizioRe.com
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback/communication can you expect and with what frequency; will data be supplied to help establish a fair and marketable asking price; will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any.