I live in Trussville AL, getting divorced and need to sell my house FAST !!! Can anyone help me? We can't wait for buyers to qualify for

Asked by 1322 Investments Inc., Pinson, AL Thu Dec 27, 2012

loan..... 3 bed, 2 bath Garage

Answers

12
Jean Thrasher, Agent, Trussville, AL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
THIS IS REALLY AN AD DISGUISED TO LOOK LIKE A PLEA FOR HELP!!
shelia smoot, Agent, Shannon, AL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Any agent worth their weight in gold can assist you. The question is will they. A quick sale is only generated by constant marketing of your home but mainly it is driven by a motivated agent who will get in there and become passionate about you and your home so that buyers are willing to look at it and find that it's a place they wish to call home. Be sure you ask that agent the tough questions. Shelia Smoot On Your Side in Real Estate. The number one new home advocate! 205-807-1951.
adeder, Both Buyer And Seller, Milwaukee, WI
Sun Dec 30, 2012
I am an investor, send me details about your property, any mortgage owed, amount and approx value of your house. I can close the transaction quickly to suit your needs.
Michael Gould, , Birmingham, AL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
My sincere apology, but yes i can help.
Jean Thrasher, Agent, Trussville, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Getting your home sold fast depends on several factors: the price, condition, and the marketing plan of your Real Estate agent. Having an agent handle the sell of your home will bring qualified buyers to purchase your home.

I am a full time agent for Keller Williams in Trussville and was the Top Producer last year and a top producer this year. Knowing how to handle buyers in this market will be helpful to you. If you would like for us to help you, give us a call or email us. We will be glad to discuss your options of getting your home sold fast.

It's not about sticking a sign in your yard and pray that it sells, it's our marketing plan that only Keller Williams offers. We do have a history of getting your home sold fast in this market. We just sold the Blackerby's home in 2 weeks. We are closing on their new home tomorrow. Also the Fox's sold in 10 days last month.

Give us a call and we will be glad to help you.

Jean Thrasher
Top Producer 2011
Keller Williams - Trussville
223-5570
jthrashersells@gmail.com

p.s. I just sold my daughter's home in 2 weeks and the closing is tomorrow.
Allison Sand…, Agent, Birmingham, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012

I just sold a home in Trussville in the Calumet Downs subdivision in 60 days from list date to closing date! I would love to help you sell your home quickly as well. I am the top producing agent in my company and I take care of my sellers. My contact information is below. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Allison Sanders
Red Hills Realty
205-447-0643 Cell
ASanders@RedHillsRealtyLLC.com
Karen Burns, Agent, Birmingham, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I would be happy to help you. Please email me your address to karen@karenburns.info. I will also need to talk to you by phone to get more information from you. Call me at 567-2823. Homes are selling quickly and I can help you get your home SOLD fast.
JeFreda Brown, Agent, Birmingham, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Hello. I live in Pinson and know the Trussville market very well. I would love to schedule a pre-listing appointment with you to discuss your needs and how I can help you sell your home. No agent can guarantee a quick sale, but we can discuss your needs and your situation and determine the best route to take.

Please feel free to contact me at jefreda@russellrealtyandassociates.com or 205-514-5177.
Andrea Quick, Agent, Trussville, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I would love to help you! Please email your information to me at andreaquick@remax.net or call me at 205-229-7648. I usually sell homes very quickly! Pick up the latest Real Estate Book for the Trussville area and look at my page. You will see that my listings are moving! Hoping to hear from you soon so I can help you get your home SOLD! :-)
Desare Kohn-…, Agent, Coconut Creek, FL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Listing your home with a Realtor that lists on the MLS will give your home the most exposure possible to prospective buyers. I would start by contacting local Realtors & see which one is offering the best options for you. Good luck!
Darius King, Agent, Birmingham, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I would love to assist you. You can email me your contact info to dking@kw.com or call me at 205-400-7464
Dede Markle, Agent, Trussville, AL
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Please send details to my email DedeMarkle@remax.net. I will need as much info as you can give me so I can see what avenue I can possibly help.
My husband and I sell real estate for Remax in Trussville and will do everything we can to help. Look forward to hearing from you.
Dede & David Markle