Vasiliy Maks…, Home Seller in Nokomis, FL

I like to list my property for a flat fee and pay 3% to the buyer's agent only, please advise.

Asked by Vasiliy Maksimchuk, Nokomis, FL Tue Jun 19, 2012

Answers

12
Shelley Hugh…, Other Pro, N Ft Myers 33903, FL
Mon Aug 13, 2012
I will list your property for you. I am with the Cape Coral Board. My name is shelley Hughes 239-246-0277 Have a great day.
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Jul 29, 2012
You can't get the free services anymore. The MLS is realtor owned, not a public entity. I tell you what, you can pay me 3% in advance of the list price and I will offer $150 to the buyer agent that brings an offer.

If selling it yourself works so well, use Jack.

If your saying the access to the MLS is what he lost, I guess we do value value!
Connie Mitch…, Agent, South Padre Island, TX
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Do it! I would! Advertise advertise advertise. Drop flyers off at all local brokerage offices too. Maybe even pop it up a notch and sweeten the pot by offering a bonus to the selling agent with in a certain time frame.
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Jun 24, 2012
Like others said, you get what you pay for. Would you try to sell a Rolex in a garagesale and expect to get full price for it?
Please - greedy realtors preying on people biggest investment 0 find a moral, ethical line of work.
Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014
Mark Hetrick, Agent, North Fort Myers, FL
Wed Jun 20, 2012
Vasiliy,

I am the broker of List In MLS Realty here in Fort Myers. I would be glad to list your property in the Realtor MLS for a flat fee. Please give me a call to discuss. 239 936 5478

Mark Hetrick
Broker
List In MLS Realty, LLC
http://www.listinmls.com
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Vasiliy,
I actually have a program where we can sometimes sell your home with a fee of as little as $75 +3% for the buyers agent. Give me a call at: 239-246-3004 to discuss.

John Martin
Sun Realty
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
Big G returned 161,000 results.
Perhaps clicking away on those results will connect you to the organization you want.
If that doesn't work, well....compensation for real estate professionals is negotiable.
Vasiliy Maks…, Home Seller, Nokomis, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
I have sold many properties in Charlotte and Sarasota counties using jackkeller.com for flat fee $150.00 and buyers agent 3% and it works perfect, Jack Keller doesnt have access to Lee county mls, That is why i need your help guys.
Thanks a lot.
I would be happy to help. I will list for $150.00 and offer 3% to the buyer for you. I have Lee county MLS with the Cape COral Association. Please call me at 239-246-0277 I could have it on the mls today if you like.
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012
Mark Washburn, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
There are lots of limited service brokerages operating in Cape Coral: http://www.google.com/search?q=fort+myers+flat+fee+mls&i…

Good selling your property!
Thanks a lot. Perfect.
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
ok.....go for it................................
Steve Geving, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
There are flat fee listing companies out there but unfortunately they give you limited service/results and they do charge a fee. If you are only willing to pay the buyers agent a commission then the listing company would have to do it for free. Unfortunately I dont know of any companies that are willing to do that.. I do have a very discounted listing fee and would be happy to speak with you about my full services.

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Jones and Co Realty
stevegeving@hotmail.com
http://www.swflhomeresource.com
Hi Steve,
I have a property that I like to sell in Cape Coral, how much will you charge me to list this property on the Lee county MLS>
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jun 19, 2012
There are flat fee listing companies out there. Have you checked with them?