I just put my profile up today. Can anyone out there tell my why I should bother to leave it up? I see about 6 questions for the last 6 years !

Asked by x, Amherst, MA Sat Feb 23, 2013

Answers

6
theawesomewe…, , Amherst, MA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
You look really hot! Are you single?
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sun Feb 24, 2013
They will have a file on you whether you edit the profile or not.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Christine Mo…, Agent, Wilbraham, MA
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Because you want to claim your own listings.
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Sounds to me as though James is suggesting that Trulia activity is very slight in Amherst. That is not necessarily indicative of the amount of business Trulia may (or may not) bring you. There may be a lot of folks coming into Amherst that don't ask questions, they just look for an agent or a home. Talk to a Trulia salesperson and ask them how many hits Amherst gets each month, which will give you a better indication of what sort of activity is going on in your area on Trulia. As for leaving your profile, since you already put it up, why bother taking it down? Now that it's there, you may as well leave it, because even if Trulia traffic is low for Amherst, it's like the NY lottery..."hey, you never know". Best of luck...
Sarah Goulart…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
If you would rather be a secret agent and not have your profile up for potential buyers and sellers to see, that is your preference.
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Ok James

Your profile is to let agents and potential buyers and sellers see who you are, what you have contributed and what you have to offer.

As to whether to leave your profile up or not, I will say that i do get inquirers from potential buyers and I certainly hope that some of my responses to questions people and fellow agents find helpful.

As to 6 questions, I am not sure what you are referring to? If you can be a little clearer I'm sure you will get a broad spectrum of answers to your question.

Louis