I just passed my RE Salesperson exam and am loking for sponsorship. I have the opportunity to go with

Asked by Tianina, Brooklyn, OH Sun Dec 2, 2007

Corcoran or Prudential Doug Ellisman, ANy thoughts on either one?

Answers

4
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Dec 4, 2007
Tiania,
Corcoran is well known. Have you talked with some of the agents?
I think you too should talk with Keller Williams. You may not believe this now, but there is a lot of money riding on your decision.

Here's to hoping you land at the right place for you!
Web Reference:  http://www.kw.com
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Mon Dec 3, 2007
As a new agent, continued training is the most important, followed by a company with a great image whether it is a small or large company!
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Sun Dec 2, 2007
The one complaint that I have heard the most from agents that have come to Keller Williams from other agencies is that they did not get any help or training. Be sure that the company you choose is one that will give you support during transactions and with education. Ask if you can have the phone numbers of a few of the newer ( 1 year) agents. Call them and ask them how the support and education helped them. Call at least 3 people if not more. You will always have one person who complains no matter what, one person who is so proactive and self motivated that they need little help and then the average person. If you call several you will get a good idea of how things really are. Good luck with your decision and with your new career.
Francesca Pa…, , Monmouth Cty NJ
Sun Dec 2, 2007
What I found valuable for my area when starting out was being with a "brand name."

Also, what tools are they offering you as an agent (i.e., ongoing training, floor time, advertising, lead generation system, etc.)

I am sure you will got many more good advice from this post.

Good luck and welcome to the world of Real Estate!
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com