I juat purchaed a house...but now I want to sell it how long do I have to wait

Asked by Stacy, Memphis, TN Tue Feb 24, 2009

Answers

3
Michael Bell…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Wed Feb 25, 2009
Your situation may be some what complex. It would be necessary to know when you purchased the property, what type of financing you received when you bought it, because there may be several factors that affect the loan and your ability to sell, beside the market itself. A good thing to do would be to consult a Realtor, and then determine how you want to proceed. If you like, you can contact me and I'll do what ever I can to help you out.
Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
(901) 757-5742
(901)387-8349
Michael@MBellaireRealestate.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Stacy
Some loans have pre-payment penalties, so before you do anything check the payoff terms.
Terry Longmi…, , Memphis, TN
Tue Feb 24, 2009
Stacy,
There can be a couple of factors that will determine that, one is if the person who is going to buy it wants to get an FHA loan you must own it for 90 days.The other is what type of loan you have, I suggest you contact your lender and make sure they have no penalty for an early payoff.