I have house in St Louis MO- My mortgage is underwater- I live in a declining neighborhood. How can I get out of here without -walking away ?

Asked by Paul Gibson, Springfield, MO Fri Jul 19, 2013

I owe $82,000 due to predatory lending of Countrywide and Bank of America always calling and asking me to refinance. I know stupid me. I am 55 yrold singwoman - best house on the block of $10,000 houses. help me someone-ADIVICE OR LAWYER- North County= Like Detroit. Is there any alternative to WALKING-AWAY??????????????

Answers

3
Tonja Neal, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Mon Jul 22, 2013
You may be able to do a short sale. If you are not already working with a realtor, we should talk. Contact me. 3147045424
Thank You for your reply, I am debating what to do- will contact you when ready.
Flag Tue Aug 6, 2013
Brett Goldsm…, Agent, Burbank, CA
Fri Jul 19, 2013
You can short sale or attempt to modify. We can assist with short sales for FREE of charge and get your property listed with one of our affiliate agents. We have closed hundreds of successful Bank Of America files.

Feel free to call me anytime for a free consultation.

310-564-6389
http://www.ishortsalenow.com
Brett@ishortsalenow.com
Eli Givoni-S…, , Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Yes, you can do a short sale. We have been successful in getting homeowners off the hook for the deficiency, as well as, getting homeowners up to $23,000 in relocation assistance. Feel free to give us a call and we can explain the process to you. We have closed Countrywide and Bank of America short sales.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.