Dan, Both Buyer and Seller in 08611

I have homes on Jersey Street in Trenton 08611. What are homes in that area selling for?

Asked by Dan, 08611 Wed Aug 19, 2009

Answers

2
William Leigh…, , New Jersey
Thu Aug 20, 2009
Dan: As you probably know, there have been a string of fires on Jersey street. I don't think that will affect the properties pricing. I really don't know anything about the situation in respect to the fires, except they have made the paper.

Here’s what I can tell you. I've sold houses in Trenton for years. Using the 08611 zip code, basically south Trenton, I find that about 230 residential properties are listed as available, with 46 selling in SIX months. That's about 30 month's inventory! Average sale price: $ 53,900, median sale price $41,000. This means a few good sales brought up the average. There are 25 pending deals. That about 16 a month, much better than 8 a month over the past 6 months. If you have several to sell and want an experienced agent in the area, we can talk.

609 278 5680

Bill Holt
Barbara Smith, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Thu Aug 20, 2009
Dan, There is quite a range of price points on the homes for sale right now on that street. At the low end, there are a few under contract at around 19k, and there are a few for sale in the 130-150 range. I'm guessing these are investment properties.

If you get me more details on the type of properties you own, we can narrow down a more accurate number for you. Contact me anytime via email, cell/text...

Barbara Smith ABR, GRI
Weichert Realtors
NJ & PA Licensed Realtor
Email: BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference:  http://BarbSellsSJ.com