I have a vacant lot @ 2727 Andrews circle N Las Vegas that I need to sell ASAP.

Asked by Dereck, Sackett Lake New York Sat Feb 9, 2008

Answers

6
Tamra Trainer, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 26, 2008
What is your asking price and size of lot?
Tamra Trainer, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Mar 15, 2008
I will check on the comps in the area. Did you have a certain price in mind? I see you bought it in 1967. That is a long time.
Kevin, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Feb 14, 2008
Dereck,
I am an investor that buys property for cash. Please email me details kevin@xy7.com
Brian Howell, , 89129
Tue Feb 12, 2008
I would love to help. I am Brian Howell with Remax Advantage Realtors. Please contact me at sold@brianhowell.net via e-mail. I can meet with you as soon as possible and we can discuss your property.

Brian Howell
Web Reference:  http://www.brianhowell.net
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Dereck
Most of the time the buyer that purchases a property sees that property with a Realtor (about 90% of the time). So the best way to sell your property is to list it with a Realtor that has experience in selling vacant land.
If you do not happen to know a Realtor in that area, you have a couple of options:
Ask a Realtor that you know in your local area to find one for you (very common in our line of work because many times people are moving a great distance to a new plane and do not know a Realtor in their destination).
You could also look in Trulia for a Realtor. I am sure there are at least a few.

Best of luck to you.
Aileen-Manha…, , New York, NY
Sat Feb 9, 2008
Dereck,

You're welcome to have your Realtor place the listing of your property on Trulia, but they don't allow unrepresented sellers to advertise their property for sale. If you're looking for a good RE pro, ask your friends, neighbors and family whom they would recommend.