Home Selling in Mount Pocono>Question Details

wbarry, Home Buyer in Mount Pocono, PA

I have a nice home in Emerald lakes that I would like to put on the market. Any ideas /recommendations on who to consider?

Asked by wbarry, Mount Pocono, PA Tue Nov 13, 2012

My name is Ginger Walsh and I am a REALTOR with REMAX of the Poconos. I would be happy to provide you with a Market analysis of your home . Please call or email me. I am presently working with both buyers and sellers in beautiful Emerald Lakes, Ginger Walsh - 570-421-2345 gingerwalsh@live.com
I have sold & have shown many homes in Emerald Lakes recently. It is a nice community. I would be happy to list your home but must warn you that there is alot of competition in the community (74 active listings). That means your home must be in the best condition it can & you must price it competitively. You then need to start thinking of your home as an investment & get it ready to sell, sell, sell. Let kme know if you want my help
Lynn. My cell phone is 881-1343.

I know a couple of great Realtors in the Mount Pocono area. Let me know if you would like a referral.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!

Dear W Barry,
I am a full time Realtor with the Company that sells more Real Estate in the Poconos than any other. I would meet with you about selling your home.
Ed McKeown
Keller Williams Real Estate