Mike, Home Seller in Allison Park, PA

I have a large home that will be for lease in Allision Park pa as of Sept. 1 2012,

Asked by Mike, Allison Park, PA Wed Jul 11, 2012

what is the best way to pursue interest

Answers

4
kat, Renter, Allison Park, PA
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Mike,

i am relocating my family to PA. i am looking for a home to rent. please e-mail me at kat@tmdholdings.com.

Thank you.
Britt, Home Buyer, Valencia, PA
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Mike, email me at krebsagency@gmail.com....I just sold my house and need to find something to rent in Allison Park. Thanks!

Brittany
If you are still looking to rent a property, I have one available in Allison Park - over 2300 SF beautiful ranch home right off Peebles Road that is available - if you are still looking maybe this could work, as I would like to sell the home; so if you are looking for something temporary while you look and would permit realtors to show the home - win win for both of us
Flag Sat Sep 15, 2012
James Vandeck, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Two words. Craigs List. A good site for rentals..

jamves
Emily Murphy, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Are you interested in hiring a property management company to find and screen tenants, secure a lease, & handle maintenace issues that may arise? Will you be doing these things yourself?