Home Selling in Detroit>Question Details

Greg Goodman, Home Seller in Michigan

I have a house in detroit I would like to sell asap

Asked by Greg Goodman, Michigan Mon Dec 1, 2008

Okay, that question was from over two years ago. I'm sure he needed an answer more quickly than two years later.

You didn't give an incredible amount of detail here, lol, but I am sure you are focused on trying to sell your house.

There are many ways to sell a house quickly and it all depends on your particular situation. Can you elaborate on your situation?
Hi Greg,

Are you open to Rent To Own or Creative Financing? If so there are lots of other options you may have to close quickly, some cash quickly and away from the burdens that can come with ownership. Let me know.

Hi Greg ... send me the details on the home and I will send out to my database of investors to see what I can stir up for you.

Lisa Bender
What area of Detroit are you interested in? I have some contacts in the Detroit area that may be able to help you. Give me a call and I'll see if I can help you locate a professional and competent real estate agent.
I tend to work in the suburbs and don't have experience in the city. I could refer you to someone who does though. If you would like to contact me to let me know what you have and how to get in touch with you, that would be great. There is a contact me button on my profile page on Trulia.
Web Reference: http://miOaklandCounty.com
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
By tomorow morning, you'll have lots of responses from local Realtors. Interview at least three of them...ask them about how they market homes....ask for references......listen carefully....choose one that you feel you can best work with that has the best marketing plan and track record for success. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA