I have a 3-dwelling estate that is vacant & active on the market, would the property show better if it were

Asked by Pat Brown, CCIM Candidate, Santa Fe, NM Sat Jun 28, 2008

occupied/rented or staged?

Answers

2
Bay Jackson, , Shreveport, LA
Sat Jun 28, 2008
Staging would make the house much more appealing to potential buyers. They can then invision themselves living there. There are tons of companies out there that specialize in staging and I believe they are paid a percentage at closing. Not sure about that.
The Florida…, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Sat Jun 28, 2008
The absolute best way (in my experience) to show a home is staged with nobody living in it.

Staging creates a "perfect environment"... People living in the home create opportunities for imperfection.

You want a buyer to walk in and have absolutely no negative impressions (or at least as few as possible).

If there's anything else I can do to be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at http://www.HernandoLuxuryHomes.com - I'm happy to help!

-Josh