I have a condo for sale at Summer-Village in Wells, Maine. Where are the best places to sell this condo?

Asked by Debra Pedrazzi, Old Orchard Beach, ME Sat Apr 25, 2009

without having to pay real estate agent fees?

Answers

5
AA_maineCT, Home Owner, Barkhamsted, CT
Mon Apr 16, 2012
See Jacki Grant; she sold your cottage the first time!
jackie@exitoceansiderealty.com
Debra Pedraz…, , Old Orchard Beach, ME
Thu Mar 18, 2010
Summer-Village Cottage fully furnished for sale. This condo is near the theatre/playground and family pool.
Please send me email if you are interested. debpedrazzi@comcast.net
Martin Macis…, Agent, South Portland, ME
Tue Jul 7, 2009
Craigslist is awesome...however, its becoming quickly over saturated with listings and Spamers tend to clog up your inbox, its a frustrating place to list. I list my properties on there and get little action.

There are some factors to consider here because of this current Real Estate Market.
Maine prices are dropping 15% annual or about 1-2% month.

If you have it priced correctly based on Pending Sales and not Sales from last year, then you might be able to list it yourself FSBO. However, are you prepared to market this property yourself? If this Condo sits on the market for 12 months and looses 15-25% of its value due to Depreciating Market Conditions then the Savings from the Realtor commissions is null.

I'll price the condo with a BPO(Broker Price Opinion) and we can talk about a skinny commission if you would like, feel free to contact me at:
mmacisso@hotmail.com or 207-400-4413.

Good Luck,
Martin Macisso
Regency Realty
South Portland
Wells Me Buy…, Home Buyer, Wells, ME
Mon May 4, 2009
Try posting on Craigslist. It will not get the exposure of an MLS listing, but nothing is moving right now in Summer Village. I am looking to buy a cottage in Summer Village, but think they are priced too high for the current market., especially for units way in the back. I am patiently waiting for prices to come down. I have been watching the units for sale for past year. If your unit is near the family pool or up front, it may get a better price. Those units are better for renting.

Just some advice from a potential buyer.
Michael Pasc…, , Portland, ME
Sat Apr 25, 2009
Hi Debra,
I'd leave your condo it where it is and list with a Realtor.

There are 12 units available in SummerVillage. The last 2 units sold of a similar style as yours were unit 231 which sold for $191K last June and unit 107 which sold for $195K in December.

Good luck. Send an email if you want more info/advice.

Michael