I have a condo at zip 77055, that we ove about 35,000 and its kind of run down. I just want to get rid of it

Asked by Jen, 77055 Fri Jan 2, 2009

and want to sell for what I owe, am I cheating myself of profit? 1st time seller!

Answers

3
Tony Camero, , Houston, TX
Mon Mar 23, 2009
It really depends..I would need more information. obviously being run down it makes it more difficult to get a good market price. Iam not sure what your condo is worth in good condition or how badk it is.....I would like to help if you would like to call or email me..
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Jen
Thank you for your post.
Let anyone know your level of motivation (except your Realtor) when it comes to selling.

What you need is a sharp Realtor that can assess your situation, look at the property, the local market trends and vales, then offer your alternatives. If you need to talk to a top Realtor, I'd be happy to arrange for you to speak to a great Realtor in your area.

My rule of thumb is to always net my sellers as much as possible.

Keith
Gail W. Nash, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jan 2, 2009
I would be happy to help you with this sale, but I want to know where your condo is and see it before I can determine the value, based on recent solds in the area. Contact me through my email, GailNash@kw.com. If it's priced correctly, it will sell quickly. Thanks for this question.
Web Reference:  http://www.GailNash.com