Myysticangel, Home Seller in Snowflake, AZ

I have a 3 bed 2 bath in snowflake az with 20 acres of land and a pond I am looking to get 200,000 out of the

Asked by Myysticangel, Snowflake, AZ Wed Jun 10, 2009

property does anyone know what it is worth?

Answers

2
Joel N. Laws…, Agent, Snowflake, AZ
Wed Jun 10, 2009
I would need to have much more info. Do you have a well, septic, electric, tree cover, location etc? Is the home a manufactured or site built home? I do have the land experience Richard Lecinski spoke of. My firm and I have worked 1100+ escrows mostly in the larger parcels, but we also sell plenty in town and around the White Mountain area. I would be happy to meet with you and show you the available sold comps in the area. I recently had someone quote me values from Zillow which are probably more accurate in the larger cities but I don't find that they are accurate in this rural area.

Joel Lawson
Integrity Realty & Assoc, L.L.C.
joel@joellawson.com
Richard Leci…, , Tucson, AZ
Wed Jun 10, 2009
You should contact at least two real estate agents in your area. Be sure they have lots of land experience. They can run comps for you and then you will your answers.
Rich Lecinski
Long Realty Company
Tucson, AZ
520-834-4663
http://rlecinski.longrealty.com