I have a beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo in mt pleasant, hardwood floors, garage parking, etc. How much can I sell for?

Asked by Mmolitor, Sat May 12, 2012

the kitchen could use updating, but I'm not sure I want to invest. I paid 410k at the height of the market. What can I sell for?

Answers

11
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hello Mmolitor,

How are you doing? Hope all is well. I know you asked this question over a year ago. However I am just checking to see if you put your house on the market for sale? And if you did,did you sell it already? And if you did how much did you sell it for? Your story will help current homeowners as well and homeowners who are talking about putting their home on the market before the Real Estate Selling Season starts in three months.

Also here is the latest Columbia Heights/Mt.Pleasant Real Estate Market Report. If you have any questions,please don't hesitate to give me a call or text me at 202-378-0283. .Thank you very much. Have a great day. Take care.

http://getdcsold.com/post/4272985/columbia-heights-mt-pleasa…
Maureen Dwyer, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Don't be discouraged, this is a popular area and you have what people are looking for and can afford. A lot can depend on presentation. Call me and let's see if staging can do the trick.
Realtorcarole, , Washington, DC
Wed May 16, 2012
I also live in Mount Pleasant since the 1970s. Would love to serve as your real estate broker to sell your desirable condo. Please contact me so that I can see the dimensions, etc. -- 202-669-9110 or RealtorCarole@mris.com.
Realtorcarole, , Washington, DC
Wed May 16, 2012
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Mon May 14, 2012
http://mrislistings.mris.com/DE.asp?k=29026056F1B&p=DE-1…

Hi Mmolitor open the link above to view homes sold in MT Pleasant recently. They range from $330,000 to $399,000. I hope you understand that depending on how you price your home determines how quickly your home can sell. Please contact me. I can help you.
Natalie Dean, Agent, ANNAPOLIS, MD
Mon May 14, 2012
Hi Mmolitor:
Current market statistics are showing that the 2/1bath to 3/1bath homes in Mount Pleasant are selling for slightly under 400k. This is with updated kitchen and bathrooms but no off street parking. However if the kitchen needs updating it might balance itself. It really depends on exact building and location and any additional amenities. If you would like to connect for more information--in box me.

All the Best!
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi Mmolitor. Would you like a Comparative Market Analysis sent to you so that you can see what the homes are going for in your neighborhood. I will also need to see the home in person in order to help you. Please contact me for further assistance. miekeba@heymannrealty.com
Valerie Riggs, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi, The kitchen and bathrooms are important parts to a home. If you had the option, I would suggest the kitchen. Perhaps you wouldn't have to update the entire kitchen, but maybe appliances and flooring, etc. I would have to see the unit to be sure. Another option is to look up the other units in your building that are on the market or have been recently sold and see what their pictures look like. I can send you a list if you like. My email is in my original posting.
M. Cameron S…, Agent, Washington, DC
Sat May 12, 2012
The market has stayed fairly stable up there, but obviously would have to know more about the place to decide value. Low interest rates and low supply has been helping well priced places sell fast. Parking is definitely a benefit with a 20-30k value. It would not surprise me if you could get what you paid for it or maybe a few percent more, but then you have to account for settlement fees around $30k after Realtor fees. Happy to provide you with a solid market analysis if it would help make your decision.
Valerie Riggs, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sat May 12, 2012
Hi, I am a condo and co-op specialist working in your area. We've sold many units in Mt. Pleasant and have recently had units for sale in the Clydesdale, Woodley Park Towers, 18th & Kalorama area, Mendota and more. Parking and hardwood floors are definitely a plus. Please feel free to email me and I will complete a full assessment and provide a value for your home. valerie@bestaddress.com
Sid Fields, Agent, Washington, DC
Sat May 12, 2012
The condo market in the area is improving. I will be happy to give you an estimate of value for our condo, if you are considering selling it. Sid Fields, Heymann Realty, 301-439-1180.