I claimed a property. Now how do I list it for sale? It only gives me the option to list it for rent.

Asked by Cjeliassen, Glenwood Springs, CO Thu Jun 28, 2012

Answers

4
Tonya Green-…, Agent, Glenwood Springs, CO
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Use a professional Real Estate agent to list your property will be most benefical, I will help you determine the highest and best list price per the current market conditions. Our contracts to purchase can be dificult to follow and it is always best to have a prossesional with experience to help guide you through the correct steps to lead to a sucessful closing.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Jun 29, 2012
If you are talking about listing your home on Trulia for sale YOU as a homeowner can NOT do it on
Trulia, only a Realtor who has listed your property through his/her brokerage and it is on the Multiple listing service can list properties for sale on Trulia! Sorry.....

One big question and why would you NOT list your property with an experienced area Realtor, who will not only well price your property, prepare it exceptionally well for sale (painting, staging, removing or
moving furniture, small repairs and some curb appeal improvements) and then will market it and advertise in many different venues and further down the road assist you in the negotiations of price and terms while you are a bit removed from the negotiations, and then the Realtor will guide you through the inspection and all other issues down the road up to a successful closing.

Why do this on your own, it will be more stressful than it should be...

Reconsider, yes?

If you need a good recommendation for Realtor in your area, let me know, love to recommend a good professional to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Thu Jun 28, 2012
That's not an option, unfortunately. Trulia only accepts home for sale listings from licensed real estate professionals. If you're looking for a free option, try Zillow though be careful what value is placed on your listing via the Zestimate.
Web Reference:  http://expiredtosoldaz.com
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Only Realtors® can post a propert for saleon Trulia. The property listing has to come from the local ML either automatically or if the local MLS or broker is opted out manually.