Cristiane F.…, Home Seller in Gulf Breeze, FL

I bought a house 8y. ago,need sale it, mortgage too high, paied 310 waterfront how much can I sale for now?

Asked by Cristiane F. Heck, Gulf Breeze, FL Thu May 29, 2008

Hi! Thank you for your attention. My home is located at Gulf Breeze FL and it is in the Pensacola bay, the prices went high, and now the market is very bad, I know I do not will get a very good deal, but I need to know at list how much is the real value. The house have four bedr.,three bath., garage for three cars, fire place.

Answers

6
Troy Fowler, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Hello Cristiane,

In today's ever changing real estate marketplace, Auctions have become an increasingly viable solution to buy and sell real estate. Auctions offer numerous benefits for Sellers.
For the Seller, these benefits can include:

Provides a proactive alternative to traditional selling methods

Choosing an acceptable selling price.

Accelerated and enhanced marketing that stands out and attracts potential buyers

Creating a energetic environment and marketplace that encourages potential buyers to bid

Choosing your date of sale

Receiving numerous bids from pre qualified/pre approved buyers.

Satisfies need to sell quickly

Eliminates drawn out and often tricky negotiations

Creates an environment for "Getting the deal done!"
Robin Sherman, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Hello Cristiane - I answered your question previously, but just wanted to let you know that I just put a 3700 square foot Bay front home in Gulf Breeze under contract. Even in our slow market (particularly for waterfront) homes will sell if they are priced right. Please feel free to contact me to talk about the value of your home if you are ready to sell.
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu May 29, 2008
Cristane
Any home will sell for the right price. You need to talk with a Realtlor that know three things:
1. The local market trends
2. Your home
3. Your personal situation

Realtors, once they meet you and learn your situation, can provide you with your options. The value is really immaterial, because you need to know not only the value, but your options, and only an experiened, knowlegeable, Realtor can do that.
Sell now, sell later, get the lender to modify your loan so you can stay, if you cannot stay, negotiate a short sale, or maybe rent it out? Lots of options, just get the facts.
Preston Murp…, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 29, 2008
Hello Mrs. Heck!

It's NO secret that the real estate market is in a very bad position right now. As you know, we have seen significant price decreases over the past few years. However, the GOOD NEWS is that sellers who price their homes RIGHT from the date of listing, are having a lot more luck selling their homes in the end.

Pricing a home CORRECTLY is more than just throwing out some figures like # of bedrooms, bathrooms, and square footage. It's imperative that a real estate professional examine the location of the home, recent sales, special features, and overall "upkeep" of the property.

I would be more than happy to assist you in determining an estimate of value for your home, and some helpful hints on how to improve the aesthetics of your property. Please contact me at 850-380-0571.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Preston Murphy
Weeks Realty, Inc.
850-380-0571
Lydia Scherck, , Pensacola, FL
Thu May 29, 2008
Good morning Christiane,

Your question does not indicate the square footage, and that's the main criteiria, along with the location, that will determine the value of the property. When a real estate agent determins the market value of a property, he looks at the similar properties that were sold in the vicinity of the subject property in the last 3 months. Then he compares the features of the comps to the subject property, makes necessary adjustements and comes up with a suggested price or price range. So, to answer your question, there is more information about your home that's needed to give you a good answer, and quite a bit of work that will be involved. If you would like to contact me, I'll be more than glad to get with you and see how much you can sell your house for. My number is 850-384-4060. Thank you and have a great day.

Lydia Scherck
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
850-384-4060
Robin Sherman, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Thu May 29, 2008
Hello Cristiane - I am a broker associate with Coldwell Banker. I live and work in Gulf Breeze and waterfront properties are an area of specialization for me.

We have seen a lot of changes in our local real estate market over the last 8 years. The only way to give you a truly accurate answer is to see your home. But, for a shortcut I would encourage you to visit my website http://(www.PensacolaForYou.com) and click on the Market Snapshot tool. You can type in your address and it will show you all the nearby homes for sale and all the homes that have recently sold as well as days on the market, list to sale price information and mapping.

I'm sure you are aware that our market, like many real estate markets around the country, has slowed down dramatically. It is crucial that you price your home appropriately from the beginning and that you have the correct marketing tools. I have watched TONS of sellers "chase the market down" by pricing their homes too high. This is particularly true of waterfront which has not been in much demand since Hurricane Ivan. Make sure that anyone giving you a valuation on your home "prove" it with accurate comparative property information. It does none of us - sellers, buyers, Realtors, - any good to have the market flooded with overpriced properties that will not sell and just sit on the market for years. I am telling my clients (and potential clients) to price it to sell or to leave it off the market until such time that the market might meet their expectations. That is one of the keys to restoring a healthy real estate market.

I'd love to talk with you when you are ready to shop for an agent.