I bought a house and now want to sell. What should be my first steps in getting the ball moving to sell?

Asked by DaisyMae83, Fair Lawn, NJ Tue Jan 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I made a rash decision and bought a brand new home in July 2012. The cost of renting vs owning felt like a no-brainer... but we feel this home is too big and we dislike living in a subdivision and paying questionable HOA fees. Definitely should have thought everything thru more clearly. Do we just bite the bullet and "suffer" for a few years or is it OK to sell? Help! Thanks :)

Answers

5
Sara Crane, Agent, Greenville, SC
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hello, I would be happy to talk to you about your situation and your plans.
I can prepare a market analysis on your home, I am a native of Greenville and have
30 years of experience in the real estate industry and know Greenville like my own
backyard. I can help walk you through the process and get you moving toward
your new home.
Please give me a call.
864-294-9100 ext 204 or email me at scrane7361@gmail.com
Sara Crane
BIC,CRS,GRI,CBR
Crane Real Estate
106 Whitsett Street
Downtown Historical District
Greenville, S.C. 29601
Christine Ho…, Agent, Surfside Beach, SC
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Daisy,
I am originally from NJ & could refer you to a top producing honest agent in your area for a complimentary Market Analysis of your home. This would help you make an educated, clear decision on which option is best for you & your Boyfriend. Feel free to contact me directly.
Cordially,
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
http://www.ChristineHouse.com
609-339-0916
Christy Grear, Agent, Greenville, SC
Tue Jan 29, 2013
I can prepare a market analysis for you. That is going to be your first step in deciding whether it makes sense for you now. Contact me so we can schedule a time that is convenient for you.
Beth Wietrz…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
It depends on how much you owe on the home vs what you can sell it for. If you can sell it while breaking even or making a little money (and if that is ok with you) then you should go ahead.

Give me a call at 864-884-6018 and let me know what your address is. I will let you know what I think your house will sell for and you can decide if you want to take that step or wait a few years.

Beth
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
First move - interview with a competent Realtor who knows your neighborhood.

Make an informed decision from there...