I bought a 4 bed 2 1/2 bed 2,400 sq ft home in Lawrenceville NJ in May for $520,000. Unfortuantely I have to

Asked by Fred, Lawrenceville, NJ Mon Oct 22, 2007

as my job is moving, what price am I likley to get and how long will it take to sell.

Answers

3
Rudra Bhatt, , 08550
Wed Aug 4, 2010
I can come to your home and market your home.please,call me at 609-933-0035
I can be also reached at 609-799-2022x157 prudential fox & Roach or 609-799-0817(home)
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Fred my e-mail address is Krytex@aol.com

Look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Joyce Begg
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Tue Sep 1, 2009
Hi Fred, need to do another Market Analysis to answer this question. But in my opinion you should be able to list this home and not loose any of your investment. This area is hold and stable right now so depending on your new agent, experience, and marketing know how you will be alright.

I would be delighted to help you by sending you a MVA on your home and meeting with you to take a look.

Take advantage of 21 years of real estate experience and having lived in lawrence. My children went to school there and I sold and listed properties there. I may even a buyer in the wings . Is it in Larenceville Green by any chance?

I hope to hear from you this is a good active time right now in the business till the month of November.

For an immediate response you can use my personal e-mail address. Or you can try my Web site to read my profile. I will get you the Best Price that the market will accept. I am a re-lo specialist in this area.

Call me 609-658-5839 cell

Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
Web Reference:  http://Weidel.com/Joyce.Begg