I am wanting to sell my house on contract sale, where can i get a sample contract

Asked by Sammyjo, Anderson, IN Fri Dec 10, 2010

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 10, 2010
If you are not working with an agent, in order to protect yourself, it's in your best interest to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate for all related paperwork.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri Dec 10, 2010
A contract is just a meeting of the minds. In days gone by they did it on a napkin, but today lawyers have suggested this and that and there are some laws to protect a buyer and seller that have been added. I am assuming you don't want to use a Realtor who is suppose to know and have access to these laws and documents so I suggest speaking to an attorney and getting them to draw up any contract you want with a buyer when you find one. You are going to need one eventually anyway so get them started in the process now and let them guide you.