I am trying to sell a house in Sun City Arizona and need to know what the average price for a 3 bedroom 2

Asked by Tim Lamb, 10128 Andover Ave Sun City, Arizona Wed Feb 6, 2008

bath 2 car carport with built in patio. It is on the market for 169,000.

Answers

2
Jerry Murphy, Agent, Anthem, AZ
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Hi Tim,

Is the home located in Sun City, Sun City West, or Sun City Grand? Sun City Grand would be the only one of the three areas that would be fairly easy to evaluate without actually seeing the home, since all of the homes there are fairly new and pretty uniform. But in Sun City and Sun City West there are wide discrepancies and variations based on location.

If you would like more information on Sun City just give me a call at (602) 334-3757 or visit our website at:

http://www.ArizonaPremiereLiving.com
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Feb 6, 2008
Hi, Tim ... this likely will sound like a little bit of a copout but it's almost impossible to comp a house in Sun City without either seeing it or some additional details. Among the factors that will greatly impact the price are age, condition, any improvements, any renovations, etc.

Neighborhoods with cookie cutter homes are easy; in Sun City, the molds on either side of Grand Avenue are too different to pull it off.

Shoot me an e-mail off list if you so choose and I'll let you know what I can, at least without interfering with your current agent's ability to sell. You can see my credentials on my blog below; I've had listings in Sun City in the past, though I had to leave them behind when I switched brokerages.

Thanks and take care.