I am trying to find a rental or newer condo near town ( within a few blocks) in Summit, New Jersey. Don't want a place damaged by Sandy or Irene.

Asked by bgs111, Summit, NJ Sun Jan 27, 2013

No mold or old carpet. Must be clean hard wood floors. First floor bedroom if possible. at least 2 bedrooms. Don't like the Parmley or Summit place. Would like to live near or on Summit Road. 2-3,000 a month rent or up to 600,000 to buy.
Any ideas?

Answers

8
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Currently there is nothing in a rental in your price range that fits your requirements.

There are 2 or 3 homes listed in the 550,000 - 650,000 price range that have 1 or more bedrooms on the main level - but none of them meet your location requirements.

So, no, I don't have any ideas.....except ..........widen (ease up on ) your specific search parameters, and be more flexible.........or wait to see what comes along.

Best wishes.........
Lois Schneid…, Agent, Summit, NJ
Sat Mar 1, 2014
info@loisschneiderrealtor.com
Lear Bray Te…, Agent, Summit, NJ
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Raine Court on New England Ave. in Summit would be a great place for you. The town homes there have all been recently renovated (2009) with all new kitchens (including custom cabinets, stainless steal appliances and granite counters) and baths. There is currently a 3 bedroom, 3 full bath unit listed for $575,000. Annual taxes are $9,700 and the monthly fee is $377. Raine Court is conveniently located close to downtown Summit, NYC trains and schools.

Feel free to reach out to me if you would like more details on this listing.

Jill Bray
908-391-1479
JBray@LSRNJ.com
this was asked almost a year ago - in case you don't realize it, you can look right under the question to see when it was posted
Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013
Gerri levent…, Agent, Upper Monclair, NJ
Fri Apr 19, 2013
A fabulous source for rental properties is craigslist.com. Realtors have the rentals posted on the mls and most post on craigslist also.
Maureen Bizub, Agent, Chatham, NJ
Sun Feb 10, 2013
There is a home for sale on Beverly Road, closer to River Rd than town. It is a bi level listed at $575k.
Tanya Papand…, Agent, Pittsboro, NC
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hello. Unfortunately for a 2 bedroom rental in the area you are asking for- the rental price is above 3,000 a month. There are some 1 bedroom rentals in your price range. There is also a 3 bedroom furnished rental on Summit Ave but it is for $4,500 a month. Is that something that you would consider? As for buying the inventory is very low in Summit at the moment. If you do not like Parmley or Summit Place- there is not currently anything listed that meet your requirements. If you are interested in more information please feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help you with your search.

Tanya Papandrea, ABR
Towne Realty Group
tanya@trghome.com
908.377.2554
Martha McDon…, Agent, Summit, NJ
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Rentral market is very tight as our market is a reflection of NYC. When something comes on one needs to come out and look at it asap. have you research some of the apaprment complexes: Manley court ect?
Katherine Ru…, , Summit, NJ
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Please contact me and I can show you the home that fits you description.

KATHERINE RUBINSHTEYN
917-364-2444(Mobile)
krubinshteyn@weichert.com
WEICHERT REALTORS
474 MORRIS AVE
SUMMIT, NJ 07901-
908-277-1200 (Office)
908-277-0836 (Fax)