I am selling my home in Miami.

Asked by John Zito, Marathon, FL Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

20
Samantha Ten…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Hello Mr Zito,

I have noticed you are reaching out for some information on selling your home . I would be happy to discuss with you a free Market Analysis of your home . Feel Free to visit my website if you have any questions on how the process works .

Samantha Tenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty
Cell 786 314 6100
Email : SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
Website http://www.tenzersellshomes.com
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Mr. Zito,

it is good and big house at the same time, we are located at 127 ave and 120 st in Miami Fl few minutes away from your house very conveniently located.

I would like to take the time and show you how we can sale this house for their top value. there is a wide range base on 8 sales of similar homes within the last year. ( this is a quick CMA and vary at the time we schedule an interview)

Please feel free to contact me directly to set up the appointment and show how to sell your property.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Wonderful, what Trulia Pro have you listed your home with?
Francesca M…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello John:

We insure that we can sell your home at the highest and best price in today's market within 30 days. Through our extensive international comprehensive marketing programs, we have a network of cash buyers that are looking to purchase your home. If we don't sell your house, then we will buy it from you.

Please call me at 954-415-1155 and we can discuss this sales program.

Thank you.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
Enrique Vill…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hi Mr Zito,
Your property is located in an area with high demand ( I am Familiar with it).
I have some qualified Buyers ready to make you an offer if the property fits their expectations.
Please let me have more details and information about your house for sale.
Send me an email with your phone number and best time to call you.

Wish you good luck in your sale.

Enrique

Enrique Villamar
Real Estate Consultant

jevillamar@gmail.com

EWM Realty International
Coral Gables, FL.

http://ewm.com/

O: 305-907-1161

http://www.enriquevillamar.com
Gustavo Diliz, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello Mr. Zito:
I handle all Miami-Dade County. I have almost 18 years in the real estate business. I was mortgage Broker too. If you like to talk with a professional realtor will full time in this business, please, contact to me at your convenience time. Thank you. Best regards,

Gustavo U. Diliz
Yaffe Int. Realty
H.Off: 305-692-9988
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello John, please feel free to visit my profile, read my recommendations and review my proven track of successful sales at over 100% list to sale ratio. Working with buyers and sellers with the highest level of response 7 days a week is how we achieve the highest value in the shortest period of time.
Jose Gomez, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Good morning Mr. Zito. If you are looking for an agent that is familiar with the Killian / Highland Acres area, look no further. I've been a full time Realtor for over a decade and understand the market and have superb marketing skills to promote your property so that we get you the right buyer at the highest possible price. My negotiating skills to close deals and my transaction history have awarded me Top Producer since I became a Realtor. Feel free to give me a call or email me at your earliest convenience so that we can make arrangement to meet in person and work on getting your property SOLD!

Jose Gomez
305-915-4679
JoseGomezRealtor@gmail.com
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
Rebeca Tinoco, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello my name Is Rebeca Tinoco with KD PRIME PROPERTEIS INTERNATIONAL.

I may assist you with the selling of your home I been a realtor for 14 years with experience in full time residential real estate. When choosing a realtor you need to make sure to go with a realtor that understand the market and first of all that will answer the phone when a client and /or owner calls; will also involve marketing your home not only in the MLS, but in website nationwide because you never know where the buyer of your home is coming from.

Feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenient to discuss more in details.

Kindly,

Rebeca Tinoco
KD PRIME PROPERTIES INTERNATIONAL
CELL 786-306-8463
Erkan Korkmaz, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
John,

Please call me and lets talk a little more about your situation and so I can work on a solution that will satisfy you.

Erkan Korkmaz
Real Estate Consultant / Weichert Best Beach

954-699-9298
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Good morning John,

How would you like me to assist you? Do you need a comparison analysis, are you looking for a real estate professional to list it for you, or are you searching for properties to buy before you sell you home? You can contact me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Enrique Vill…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello Mr. Zito,
Your House is located in a very Good area (I am familiar with) and I have qualified Buyers ready to make an offer if the house fits their expectations.
I would like to have more details and information about it.
Please send me an email with your phone number and best time to call you.

Wish you good luck with your sale.

Enrique

Enrique Villamar
EWM Realty International
Coral Gables, FL.
305.907.1161
jevillamar@gmail.com
Donna Stewart, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hi John
Where is your home located? Please call me when you get a chance so that I can get the address and do some comparables for you.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Realty
305-979-0923
Manny Vidal,…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello John, is a good thing you are considering a realtor to list your property. Please feel free to contact me, we can set a meeting and I will be able to give you a free estimate of what your property is worth. Along with some additional information on how to list and sell in no time using all the marketing power at my disposal. Hope to hear from you, thank you!

Manny Vidal
Carrington Real Estate Services
786.942.4866
MAVRealtor@gmail.com
MiamiProperties21.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Congratulations! What is your question?

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Javier Rodri…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hello Mr. Zito,

My name is Javier Rodriguez with Xcellence Realty. I am very familiar with your area, in fact our offices are in Kendall and 104. I will be more than happy to offer you a free market analysis of the value of your property, and help you with the process of selling your home. Please call me at my cell 305.742.3396.

Javier Rodriguez
Xcellence Realty
Diana R Lopez…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hi John:

Please feel free to give me a call or email me, I'll be happy to answer your questions and help you make the right decision with regards to the sell of your home. I have 12 years of experience in Real Estate and a proven record of listings and sales. I look forward to hearing from you.

Diana R. Lopez de Castro
Principal Broker

Miami Realty Services, Inc.

Tel: 305-303-9329
Fax: 786-953-7621
email: diana2314@gmail.com
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
You need a Realtor, call me at 305 519-3199
Leonardo da…, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Great John ! Need a Realtor? Please call / text me 305-205-8912 or Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com. Hablo Espanol, Falo Portugues.
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Good Morning Mr. Zito,

I have noticed you have posted this, but there does not appear to be a question you have in mind. If you are seeking assistance from a Realtor, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the sale and market of your home. With inventory at a low level, it has become more of a seller's market than it has in the past several years. Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to put together a marketing report for you that reflects the market activity in the past six months.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521