I am selling my home , I have a buyer that has the cash. But I live in Europe. can I finalize the sale from Europe, signatures etc.?

Asked by Clarence Friend, Outside U.S. Thu Jul 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mark Johnson, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Sure, you do not have to be physically in the U.S. to do a transaction. All your paperwork can be done with e-signatures.
Mark Johnson
0 votes
Jimmy Balsano, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Hi Clarence Friend

Yes there is a way please contact me as a client
of mind I will be able to handle this.

If I can be of further assistance and answer
Any of your other questions please contact me

Jimmy Balsano
Realty One Group
Fax 1-866-371-8421
Email: jimbalsano@gmail.com

http://www.salestraq.com/las_vegas/newhomesearch/index.cfm?id=4780(New Homes
0 votes
Robert Adams, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Jul 19, 2013
My team and I can facilitate the sale for you while you are in Europe. If you are still looking to sell please contact me.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C: 702-349-9175
0 votes
PollyAnna Sn…, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Sure you can - usually you will need a notary of some sort and I'd suggest help in looking over all your closing docs and statements (attny or the like), and a shipping/freight company - your set!
0 votes
Chandra Watk…, Agent, Redlands, CA
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Yes you can. You should look for an attorney or notary in Europe and coordinate with the escrow company here in the states. It shouldn't be a problem.
0 votes
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Yes, but you must find a US Consulate to sign or approved bank? Talk with your title co. rep for instructions. If you and seller need help so both parties are protected call me. Matthew D'Ercole 702.501.0973
0 votes
Guadalupe Mo…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jul 18, 2013
yes you can.

you can contact me directly, I'd be glad to assist you!

Guadalupe Mora
Realty One Group
2831 St. Rose Pkwy, Suite 100
Henderson, NV 89052
Work 702 260-0228
Cell 702 353-2000
Fax 702 475-4177
0 votes
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jul 18, 2013
You can do everything from Europe providing there is someone similar there to the equivalent of our notary. I know in many countries they do not have this type of profession and everything has to be done through an attorney. I believe that you can go to an American Embassy even though you may not be an American and have a notary at the Embassy verify your signature on the documents. I don't know if the Embassy notaries charges for this service, but whatever it is, it is minimal. I have had several clients in Canada, Singapore and Hong Kong actually do it this way and it was fine for the title companies in Las Vegas.
0 votes
Julie Youngb…, , Las Vegas, NV
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Sure! As long as title/attorney have a heads up that should be fairly easy to coordinate!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more