I am selling a 2BR/2BA house in the Colonnades community. When does real estate get active for retired living communities?

Asked by Sledrvr, Lakeland, FL Fri May 20, 2011

Answers

3
Cathy Esses, Agent, Lakeland, FL
Wed Dec 19, 2012
The real estate market gets active when the "snnowbirds" arrive. Right now is the time for the sale of your home. Please give me a call, 863-709-9475. Thank you. Cathy Esses
Debra B Albe…, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Sat May 21, 2011
Sledrvr,

All year, with a spike in the winter months. That is when Florida retirement communities look their best. We are playing gold while those up north are shoveling snow. How would you prefer spending your days?

Debbie Albert, PA
Keller Williams, Treasure Coast
Julie Robers…, Agent, Lakeland, FL
Sat May 21, 2011
I typically do more activity in retired living communities when the northerners are in town for the season - October thru April. A northern couple has asked that I provide potential homes for sale in September, before they arrive in October, and the Colannades is one of the areas they're interested in. If you'd like an estimate of the value of your home in the Colonnades, please don't hesitate to email me at jroberson.realtor@gmail.com.