I am looking to sell condo apartments in midwood, Brooklyn? what is the best way to go about this?

Asked by Solomon, Brooklyn, OH Sat Dec 13, 2008

i am open to different suggestions as well as co-brokering.

Answers

2
Jeff Levintov, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Dec 30, 2009
I'm a Broker Associate with Nord-East Realty in Brooklyn, NY. I just currently signed the listing with the Developer to sell New Construction Condo building in Midwood, NY. And it's not only one building we have in our pipeline in this and other closed areas in Brooklyn. So if you need any help do not hesitate to write me jeff.levintov@gmail.com
P, , Palm Bay, FL
Sat Dec 13, 2008
The very first start is contacting all of the expireds and get an appointment to relist. If you have a great Broker like I do, or soemone he can point you to, to work with you and help you understand the market and how to do a real professional Comparative Market Research on Condos in Brooklyn, not just that complex. Using a Lap top with a power point presentation should get you on everynes list. If your hurting for money make sure you use your offices or company programs and print them with your special talents.

Second thing is to set up appointments with the presidents of the Condo Associations and sponsor the next meeting with some goodies, ask the president of the association the largest age group of the owners, the oldest and yougest and set up for an interesting discussion geared to all age groups. Pass out your cards and some cheap useable gifts. Pens and message pads, or calendars work. Or door prizes like a clock with your picture on the face. Just make sure it is dart proof . HAHAH only kidding.
Keep hitting them wioth letters and what they might want to hear at a future meeting that you will sponsor. But make sure you get everyones name right, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, aniversaries, birth days of everyone in the immediate family and just keep hitting them evey birthday, holiday with a card or greeting etc.