I am looking for homes that sold for over $1,000,000 in Delaware and New Jersey. Can someone help me?

Asked by James Macaulay, Pennsylvania Thu Aug 28, 2008

I want to get lists of homes that sell for over $1,000,000 in DE and NJ.
I have tried to get lists via infousa and Mellisa Data but both have extensive issues with reporting data.
In the last 6 months, there have been 13 homes sold over this price level in DE. I know that there are much more. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers

4
Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Aug 29, 2008
You can go to each townships website. Or ask some realtors to help out although they will only have access to their region for the most part. For example, my MLS covers Philadelphia, and numerous counties west and parts of New Jersey.

Are you doing a research project ?

You can also search homes on our site below.

Good luck !
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Thu Aug 28, 2008
Definitely see if Denise can provide the information for you; at least for the areas she specified. For other areas, you can either ask her or do a Member Search on Trulia with specific locaion you have in mind, read their profiles and find other Realtors that you like and who might be able to help you.

Sylvia
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Aug 28, 2008
James
I have one.
The process may be simpler than you think.
I would first take the first respondent's offer, then if there is an area that she does not cover, ask her to refer you to a Realtor that handles that market.

Denise Canell, Agent, Clinton, NJ
Thu Aug 28, 2008
I can send you Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren, Morris, Sussex, Essex, Union and Passaic Counties in NJ, if that helps. Let me know.