I am looking for an attorney who is experienced in owner-financing or lease-options - I am the seller, in Houston, Texas

Asked by Dr. Errol Wirasinghe, Houston, TX Tue Jul 9, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Arnold Richie, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Please let me know about the property as I have good buyers that might be interested.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
713-396-2017 281-788-8962
0 votes
Carolyn Wolfe, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jul 10, 2013
You could go to any good Title Company and have them set you up with their in-house legal team, too

I used Stewart Title with my last Owner Finance deal.
0 votes
Teri Jo Nich…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Howard Walker
Attorney at Law
Title company owner

tell him Teri Jo Nicholson referred you.

good luck
0 votes
Francoise Be…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Jul 9, 2013
John L. Green, CPA
Attorney at Law
0 votes
Thanks for the quick response. Is he Board Certified for Real Estate?
Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more