I am looking for an agressive SALES agent in Hopkinton,NH.Prop is on Old Henniker Rd.

Asked by Esther Rose, Boca Raton, FL Wed Jun 11, 2008

Answers

4
Richard Alan…, , Riverside County, CA
Sat Mar 6, 2010
Look for an experienced knowledgeable agent who has the ability to respond to your needs and the needs of the forever changing Real Estate landscape. How they appear to you at your first meeting will be how they appear to your prospective buyers. Discuss up front what you want to accomplish, what your fears are, and how together you can seek solutions and then results. Motivation to succeed will kick in if the proper reward is in place for everyone concerned.
Maureen, Home Buyer, Hennoker,NH
Mon Jun 16, 2008
I live in Henniker, NH on Old Henniker. I would work with Hooker real estate or Bob Rousseau@ Marsirello in HILLSBORO,NH . Both are well known and know the area. Hopkinton is a top town high incomes and where Govenor Lynch lives.
Karen Weston, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jun 13, 2008
Esther, First that was my grandmother's name. Very pretty and she was a wonderful person.

I have been a very successful Realtor/Broker for over 21 yrs but am located in Scottsdale, AZ. I would be more than happy to use my Coldwell Banker Relocation network to find you an aggressive agent to help sell your home. Please just email me at karen@karenweston.com and I will help you.
Mike Hughes…, Agent, Newton, MA
Wed Jun 11, 2008
Hi Esther,
Contact Mike Ferry Coaching and ask for a contact. Let me know if you have trouble, I am coached by them, and we are the most aggresive. If needed, I can help track a contact.
Mike
C: 617-610-0716