Kendra, Home Seller in Northridge, CA

I am looking for an agent that is very knowledgable with Short sales to help me sell my home. Does anyone?

Asked by Kendra, Northridge, CA Thu May 22, 2008

I am in Northridge.

Check my blog regarding Deficiency Judgements in California.

Talk to an accountant also besides many fine Realtors on this board who know short sales.

Thoroughly, otherwise a bankruptcy faces you, two to three years out.

Kendra, Do you know all of your options, spoken to your attorney and your tax person? If you've done that, depending on which lender or lenders your loans are with, it's not such a terrible process as it once was. Priced correctly so as to have a win-win situation for all involved, your home should sell quickly and the "monkey off your back soon. My office is in Northridge and I can help you. Betty Thomas, Keller Williams 818 414 0700
We have great success stories...featured in the Wall Street Journal. Check out the site below!
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA

I am experienced with short sales and am active with buyers in Northridge. Perhaps I can be of assitance. If you google my name, you will come across some short sale tips. With a few screening questions and your address, I can check the title and see if a short sale will be possible.

Thanks, Jason
Short Sale may be not the answer for you yet, perhaps you can negotiate with your lender for a better terms in your loan. You need someone who can really answer your questions in great detail. Perhaps you can modify your loan and retain your home, don't throw the towel yet. You need to analyze what's best for you and the bank, you may want to do a short sale maybe they don't.

You need the services of a professional Home Retention Consultant and Loss Mitigation savvy before you take any further step. Feel free to contact me with no commitments from your part, I will analyze your particular situation to give you the correct solution.

Please contact me at 818-674-8131 and perhaps I can guide in the right direction.

18860 Nordhoff St.
Northridge, CA 91324
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2008
Kenda, I've done many short sales and yes your credit will be affected. I need to explain this more in detail that this response. I work in Northridge and my office was on Reseda & Devonshire and still close by in Chatsworth. Call me at 818-885-5615 x615 and we can talk more. I have 18 years of just selling Real Estate and have 2 short sales that I'm working on now.
Hi Kendra
I work in the Keller Williams ofiice in Glendale. One of our key agents is a fomer loss mitigiation manger for Citibank. Please contact me for a referral.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Kendra, I am a Realtor with Vintage Sotheby's Realty. I have completed several short sales and completed the CSP (Certified Short Sale Professional) course. Short Sales can be hard and time consuming, but with a knowledgable Realtor, this process can be a lot easier. Feel free to contact me and we can talk about your options regarding your home. Call me at 661-212-2032 or email me at kimppape@msn.com
Hi Kendra,
We work out of the Keller Williams office in Hollywood Hills. Our office negotiates with many banks to agree on short sales. If you are interested in talking to us to find out more, please feel free to give us a call at your convenience.
You could learn more about us at http://www.myLARealEstateGroup.com
Good Luck
Lou and Alex
LA Real Estate Group