I am looking for a realty thats going to get my house SOLD. My house been on the Market since Jan and I'm on

Asked by Latorya Street, Chicago, IL Thu Mar 27, 2008

Realtor # 2 and I'm not satisfied with his service just as i wasn't satisfied with the 1st realtor. Help!!!!!!!!!!property is in Auburn Gresham

Answers

5
J R, , New York, NY
Thu Mar 27, 2008
You're on realtor #2 just since JANUARY? Why are you not satisfied with your Realtor? Not communicative? Not accessible? Not doing open houses? Not advertising? What is the problem? 3 months is not a long time for a house to be on the market right now.
Sheri, Agent, Menifee, CA
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Hi there,
as a consumer you should go to the local realestate offices in your community and interview 2 to 3 agents, stick to the well known companies, such as Coldwell Banker (my brokerage), and get a market analysis, and remember if your home is priced incorrectly it wont sell. hope this is helpful to you.
Linda, , Berwyn, PA
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Your house needs to be priced right, look better than its competition and be marketed effectively in order to sell quickly. What aspect of the realtor's service are you unhappy with? What is the feedback you've gotten from potential buyers that have looked at your house? This may give you some insight into why it has not sold. I am not familiar with the Chicago market, but in the Philadelphia area 60 days on the market is not uncommon.
Hi, , Virginia
Thu Mar 27, 2008
on the market since january
thats not a very long time
considering there is a 9 month supply of houses on the market
maybe keep the house
if you like it, this is why you bought it, right?
not a good time to sell a house

anyways

good luck
Barbara Vance, , orlando- windermere vicinity
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Here's one way to see which realtor might best represent you. Make believe you are a buyer in your price range in your zipcode and look here on Trulia for homes. There are usually just one or two Realtors who do a truly great job with photography, descriptons, etc. Call them and see : do they answer the phone? What is their Voice mail like if they don't ? How long do they take to respond ? Will they give you a marketing strategy IN WRITING. You wouldnt just go to any doctor or any attorney, right? Not all Realtors are the same. Find the one thats most qualified to handle your property.