I am lookig fo SPANISH SPEAKING agent ?

Asked by Stefan, Brooklyn Center, MN Thu Sep 23, 2010

I am lookig fo SPANISH SPEAKING agent in Brooklyn

Answers

5
Pedro Briceno, Agent, Brooklyn Park, MN
Thu Sep 23, 2010
hola Stefan,

Thank you for your inquiry. Let me tell you a little about myself.
My name is Pedro Briceño, I am a full time realtor and I have been actively working the Brooklyn Center / Brooklyn Park / Champlin area for the last 5.5 years. I grew up speaking Spanish and have been living in Minnesota for the last 20 years. I don't get to use my Spanish as often as I would like, so I gladly embrace the opportunity.
How can I help you?
Web Reference:  http://www.pedrobriceno.com
Jackie Funk, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Si todavia necesitas ayuda, por favor llamame or escribime una nota.
Web Reference:  http://TheMplsRealtor.com
Gina Schedivy, Agent, Eden Prairie, MN
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Hola! I don't speak Spanish, but there are some amazing real estate agents who do. You can look for agents who speak Spanish on the REMAX.com website. There are other searches you can do to find the Spanish speaking agent who services the area of the Twin Cities that you are looking for. It appears you live in Brooklyn Center now. This is a suburb north of Minneapolis. But maybe you are looking to relocate within the Twin Cities area for a job. You can search for an agent with experience who knows neighborhoods in the southern metro,like Richfield or Bloomington.

Here is a link to REMAX.com where you can look for an agent who meets your criteria. You can even see their photos and learn a little bit about them by clicking on their individual websites.

Brenda Feria, Agent, Richmond, VA
Thu Sep 23, 2010
If you need a spanish speaking agent in Brooklyn Center, MN , I can try to find one for you. I also speak fluent spanish. Let me know if I can help.

Brenda Feria
Real Living Eudailey Real Estate VA
Real Living at the Beach SC
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Consider contacting any local realty office(s) and inquire about Spanish speaking agents--interview a few agents and choose the one you like best and has the most to offer.