I am interested in selling my investment property, cash, as is quit claim. How do I get started with the process. Tired of rental business.

Asked by Brenda Edge, Oak Park, MI Wed Nov 7, 2012

Answers

5
Carmelita Be…, Agent, Lathrup Villiage, MI
Thu Nov 8, 2012
Hi Brenda,
The rental business can be a challenge, you are wise to make the decision to sell if this is no longer the business for you. Our company Heritage Investment Solutions would love to help. Please contact us info@cashprop.com.
Kevin Flowers, , Detroit, MI
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Hello Brenda

Contact me with the details. I buy, sell, and manage property in Detroit. I am and know cash buyers ready to make a deal with you.

Kevin Flowers
Discount Detroit
http://www.discountdetroitus.com/
http://www.facebook.com/discountdetroit
O-734-743-1186
F-313-368-0777
C-313-467-4163
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Hello Brenda,

Send me the information on the property, address, rental income, how much time left on lease, even pictures if you have them. I deal with investors that are buying investments everywhere.

Also send me what you are looking to get for it and I can give you my opinion. My contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
James Barone, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Nov 7, 2012
I had a rental property for 17 years in CT. and I was a Realtor as well, but ended up selling the property to a morgage office that I used alot. I would say find a real aggressive realtor and find out what would be the best way to go forward.
Alphonso Roy…, Agent, West Bloomfield, MI
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Hello Brenda,
This is Alphonso/Realtor/Real Estate One. Please contact me to discuss liquidation of your investment property. Thank You.
248-419-3116 Office/Direct
alphonso.realtor.expert@gmail.com