Roger, Home Seller in 92253

I am interested in selling my home in la quinta to move to arizona. What is the procedure?

Asked by Roger, 92253 Mon Jul 7, 2008

Answers

7
Ask around to friends and family and do some research to find a Realtor that can best meet your needs. Don't be afraid to call multiple to see who you best have a feel for. They will all be willing to walk you through the entire process from start to finish.
Call me! You don't have to do a thing!

Natalie Sjaardema, Broker
Arris Properties
760-771-5475
Hi Roger,
I am a licensed California Real Estate Broker with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in La Quinta.
I would be happy to meet with you to discuss how I may be able to assist you with selling your home in La Quinta.
For your reference, I am cerified as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, as well as e-Pro by the National Association of Realtors.
Additionally I have been a manager for a real estate firm here in La Quinta. I'm confident that if you should decide to contact me that we can work together as a team for the common goal of selling your home so you can move to a new home in Arizona.
I can be reached via the contact information below and look forward to talking with you.
Steve
Steven Pearson, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
78297 Highway 111
La Quinta, CA 92253
Direct: (760) 408-9327
Steve@DesertHomePrices.com
http://www.DesertHomePrices.com
Great response! You seem to be a true real estate professional.
Flag Wed May 1, 2013
I recommend listing it with a Realtor. They do it for a living. Anyone who has survived this downward market must be doing something right, right?

One guy I know that has been really active in La Quinta is my neighbor Don Summers. He is incredible! Just yesterday he was telling me how many deals he closed last year and my jaw dropped. (DonSummers.com)

I'm an investor that buys promissory notes from people who sold their home (which usually sold very fast) from listing it with the key words "seller will finance"

Those three sweet words get your phone ringing off the hook, you get your asking price, and then you have an income stream! But if you just want all cash (instead of monthly payments), all you have to do is structure it right so that the promissory note gets the least discount. And I help people with structuring their promissory note right too!

A title company or an attorney can prepare the necessary paper work, it's a cinch!

If you have any other questions let me know!

Andrew Distad
Investor
Cash 4 Promissory Notes
http://www.Cash4PromissoryNotes.com
Andrew@Cash4PromissoryNotes.com
(760)-296-1573 Fax + Office Phone
(503)-990-3044 Cell Phone
P.O. Box 52 La Quinta, CA 92247
There are some things that you can do to make your home selling experience less stressful. Before you put up your La Quinta home up for sale, you should hire a good La Quinta Real Estate Agent. The best way to find a good real estate agent is to ask around. There are many different people that you can ask for a referral, like your friends, co-workers, or members of your church.

When you have found a reputable La Quinta Real Estate Agent, conduct an interview with them before you sign a contract or multiple listing agreements. Some questions that you can ask during your interview are how long have they been in business, how long have they been in the area, how many sales they have to date and what are they going to do to make your La Quinta home stand out from all of the rest?

If you enlist the help of a great real estate agent you will have a very good chance of selling your home very quickly. A good agent will also be able to help you find an agent in Arizona to assist you as well on your purchase. Good luck with your move!
Web Reference: http://www.investdesert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2008
I want to sell my home in Arizona City, AZ to move back to Ca, my children live in Corona, CA so I know
La Quinta, CA is not far from there. What are you asking for your house? Look forward to hearing from
you. I am selling for $180,000.
Kathy Workman
Check with your friends and family if they have a reliable realtor they know. Interview at least 2 to 3 realtors. They would go over with you marketing your property, services they will be offering with you... might also give you suggestion on how to improve the visibility of you home. Contact a realtor is the best way to go and you need to get along with them...