I am interested in selling my Belmont home as quickly and for as little further investment as possible.

Asked by outinleftfield77, Dayton, OH Mon Jul 1, 2013

Would love a realtor (who is familiar with Belmont properties) to come look at my home and help me to prioritize the NECESSARY updates in order to sell quickly and not end up upside down. :P I live on Wayne Ave and my goal is $70K. I bought it in 2003 for $72,999 and owe $58K. I plan to (in turn) buy a condo south of town.

Answers

4
Teresa Luther’s answer
Teresa Luther, Agent, Dayton, OH
Mon Jul 1, 2013
I am a Realtor in Belmont and am currently trying to sell my own home there. I will tell you that Bill LeValley (My Boss) is EXTREMELY familiar with Belmont and will do all that he can to get your home sold as quickly as possible and for as high a price as possible. Please give hime a call at 937-253-7100.
Thank you Teresa. I will call him today. Wish me luck!!!
Flag Tue Jul 2, 2013
outinleftfie…, Both Buyer And Seller, Dayton, OH
Thu Jul 25, 2013
I have already found a realtor! Thanks for your response!
Robert Deam, Agent, Englewood, CO
Thu Jul 25, 2013
I have sold homes in the Belmont area.If you are in a hurry to sell your home I would be happy to speak with you about selling it at auction and how you can retain control of the sale price. I can arrange the auction to be 30-45 days from the contract date. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please give ma a call at 937-305-9652.
Phil Herman, Agent, Dayton, OH
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Hi my name is Dawn and I work with Phil Herman at RE/MAX Real Estate Specialists. Just to tell you a little bit about Phil...he is the owner of the company and has helped over 5,000 families successfully buy or sell a home. No one has ever sold 2,000 and he's lead a field of 3,000 agents the past 27 years straight. That's the type of experience and knowledge you won't find anywhere else. Phil would like to personally meet with you to discuss the sale of your home. Please let me know when you are available to meet. It would be our pleasure to help you with your real estate needs. Thank you!

Dawn Klamert
Licensed Personal Executive Assistant to Phil Herman
937-436-900 x214
dawn@philherman.com