I am interested in renting or possibly selling my co op on Bronx Park East.

Asked by Freespiritnova, New York, NY Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

9
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Mar 11, 2013

There are some very important factors to take into consideration when looking for an agent to list your home on the market. First and foremost you want to interview an agent that is associated with the MLS system and many agents in the Bronx are not. Also take into consideration when interviewing your prospected agent what measures of marketing will they be using, marketing is one of the most important aspects to get a home sold in todays market. After the interview do some research on the agents office and research if his office has any bad reviews. These are some simple steps you should take after interviewing and potentially hiring an agent.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Hector Panch…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 12, 2013
If you're interested in selling, I am the RE agent you want... Hector. Panchame 646-781 6374.
Please give me a ring that I have a few questions to ask you about your co_op apartment. Have a great day.
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi, well prior to making the final decision there are a few things that you should consider. First thing, what price are you looking to get for your unit. Does the current market support that price. If you still have a mortgage, does the market price cover that with a little cushion room. After you sell or rent it, where will you be moving too. Does your building allow renting if so will the rent cover your mortgage and mantainence charges.
If you would like a free market evaluation please feel free to contact me via email or phone. 1646 588 1720 or
Bruce.McIntyre@pantigagroup.com
I actually have a 1 bedroom listed on BPE but it is under contract and closing soon.
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013

I see that you are interested in selling your co-op on Bronx Park East, I am a neighbor residing on Pelham Parkway and I can truly appreciate the shopping and the ease of transit to the city, that will be the most important features when segment marketing this property to potential buyers. I am a marketing major and a licensed real estate agent here in the Bronx. I would be happy to assist you in the sale of your co-op. Please feel free to give me a call or email me regarding any questions that you might have.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
CELL: 347-320-0673
FAX:    347-202-4966

SANCHEZEANTONIO@GMAIL.COM

http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM

http://www.exitrealtysearch.com/agents/99-Antonio-Sanchez/
Cecilly Buma…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Thank you for you recent inquiry. The first step you should take is to have a Bronx expert, like myself, come by and take a look you your home to determine it's market value. Many factors will determine value like location, condition (unit & building), & neighborhood statistics. I can help you with this so you may be more informed and ready to make the right decision when you are ready to move on to the next chapter of your life. I work for the number one selling office in the Bronx & we also have a professional rental division so contact me today so we can set something up.
I look foward to hearing from you!

Ceasar Rosas
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
Sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
C2Chomes.com
Web Reference:  http://c2chomes.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Freespiritnova,

To begin, it is important to go in the direction that is in your best interest (or possibly offer both solutions simultaneously).

If you wish to discuss why you feel you need to do either and what the possible outcomes may be, feel free to give me a call at 718-928-9580 or 914-380-6898 and I will be happy to offer a consultation.

Gail Gladstone
gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Crystal Jones, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
I'm glad you've taken the first step ...the decision..,feel free to give me a call to discuss your options in this market

Crystal Jones
NYS. Licensed Realtor
914-320-9469
Val Damico, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
718-510-3012. I'm your gal! The first step is to find out the value of your home. Give me a call and we can set up a time for me to see the place and put together a comparative market analysis of your property, then we can discuss marketing and all the necessary details. I'm looking forward to your call!

Valerie Reyes
EXIT Realty Search
#1 Real Estate Office in the Bronx
http://www.thebronxmls.com
william garc…, Agent, bronx, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
my name is William Garcia I'm a New York State Licensed realtor. I Specialize in Bronx rental properties. I will love to have the opportunity to meet with you and go over a few details about your property you're looking to rent or sell So we can figure out what will be the best option for you. Feel free to give me a call thank you for your time!

William Garcia
646.235.6634
Pantiga Group INC