I am interested in putting my Titusville home on the market. When is the best time of year to do this?

Asked by Karena, Titusville, FL Wed Nov 7, 2007

Answers

6
Mark Palace, Agent, Satellite Beach, FL
Sat Nov 24, 2007
There is no time like the present. The market is still rather slow for buyers right now here in Brevard County, FL. Yet, the soon we start marketing, advertising and promoting your property for sale, the sooner we will get it sold. Furthermore, many snow birds are in town now! The snowbirds often buy while they are here. Hence, if I were in your shoes, I would list the property ASAP and get it sold! We would love to earn your business and have a sales associate in our firm that specializes in the Titusville area. We would love to earn your business and assist you with your sale. We have many international clients that are currently buying up a lot of Brevard County properties. Call/email us now!

Mark Palace, CEO/Founder
Palace Properties International, Inc.
http://www.PalacePropertiesOnline.com
321.773.5611
321.704.9305
Robin Ricker, Agent, Titusville, FL
Sun Mar 15, 2015
NOW ! School will be out soon, and we have more buyers than sellers, its time to make your move!
Pamela Meyer, , Merritt Island, FL
Wed Aug 18, 2010
Karena: The Best time of the year to put your house on the market is when you are ready to sell.
Seems such a silly statement, but realistically you need to decide several things. What is the time frame that you need to move? Does your house need updating before you market it. These things may affect your decisioin to sell and a consultation and comparative market analysis may help you make a better decision.
The market analysis is FREE. Just go to Brevardre.com and apply on line. I would be more than happy to give you the information on how to determine what the best time is for you and your factors regarding your home.
Web Reference:  http://www.brevardre.com
Chad Conner, Agent, Titusville, FL
Thu May 8, 2008
Karena,

I don't know if you are still interested in putting your home on the market or not, but here is some information...Throughout Brevard County in April, 2008 we had the most residential home sales August 2007. We have the least amount of inventory since December 2006 and the prices are leveling off from what we can see. The phones are starting to ring again and the emails are coming in. We are seeing more activity and buyers that are willing to make offers. As for the best time to put your home on the market I feel that there is no one time better than another. You never know when the right buyer with the capability of purchasing yoru home is going to be shopping.

I hope you found this information to be useful.
Web Reference:  http://www.c21flag.com
Jacob, , 32955
Mon Dec 10, 2007
Christmas time is always slow time, no one wants to go home shopping. If you havent listed yet feel free to visit my website.
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Karena,
The holidays are a notoriously slow time for residential real estate even in the best of times. But the flip side of this is that the buyers out there during the holiday season are usually the most determined and serious ones. If your home is priced and marketed properly, it will sell no matter the time of year. Again, if you are priced correctly, the holiday season MAY provide and advantage, because there are usually less homes on the market at this time. Many other sellers are waiting until spring to put their homes on the market. You my consider the likely mortgage payment savings given the average days on market for your area and the time frame difference between selling now or waiting till spring and apply that savings to a price reduction on you home. That lower price will make your home even more attractive and likely to sell faster. Discuss these strategies with you REALTOR to determine the best course of action for you. Best of luck!