Nickucci, Home Seller in Venice, CA

I am interested in purchasing combo lockboxes? anyone?

Asked by Nickucci, Venice, CA Thu Apr 9, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Lockboxes can be purchased by licensed agents at the Realtor Association Headquarters.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 5, 2009
The type we most often use here in the office is a "push button" combo lock box. These can be purchased at either Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH), Home Depot or Lowe's. If you cannot find one there, you can also purchase a combo lock box at any fine locksmith store. Programming the lock is very easy to do. If you're using the push-button style, there box contains a small plastic screwdriver that you'll use to move the pins from up to sideways or vice-versa. There are also combo boxes with rolling letters that you can use, but they're not nearly as secure.

If you're looking for a lockbox such as we have as real estate agents, however, you'll need to be an agent to purchase and use the box because these are tied to a computerized source for access and information. If you would like to have a computerized or professional lock box that can be accessed by realtors, you'll need to speak to another real estate agent to obtain one.

Good luck! Try the push-button lock box. They're affordable and very easy to use!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
I also saw an ad in the last REALTOR magazine. Dig yours out of the trash, and check in the back.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
check in with your local hardware store. They aren't too expensive. Glen
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 9, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer