I am going to be selling a 5 bedroom home in nicest residential area of upper south prov. what are current market conditions?

Asked by Efb102, New Rochelle, NY Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

3
Josh Greenwa…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat May 4, 2013
Depends on the house itself. Market is good though. Call 4015271994. Or email joshg@alumni.brown.edu. We can guide you to top dollar return and would happily give free analyses to inform you about the market first.
Chet Szafran…, Agent, Cranston, RI
Sat May 4, 2013

If it is in the Historic Elmwood section of Providence home sales are on the rise. I sold a home on Sumpter Av in one week last month. It depends on how it is priced and the condition. Please contact me for a free consultation.

Chet Szafranski
Exit Realty
401-464-2521
chet.szafranski@yahoo.com
Upper South Providence
Flag Sat May 4, 2013
Joseph Del S…, Agent, Cranston, RI
Sat May 4, 2013
Efb2, I would be glad to view the home and prepare a free market analysis for you. Generally speaking, sales prices are trending upwards. Good inventory is hard to find which is also helping bring prices up a little. Feel free to hit my contact button to get in touch with me to set up a time to view the house. Than you!
Web Reference:  Http://www.joedelsesto.org
do you think home prices in Prov. have gone up since 2010
Flag Thu May 30, 2013
how much are to talking when you say prices are trending upwards??? 5% from last yr.??? What percentage from 2010 have the houses gone up?? Should a home that was sold in 2010 be higher priced than now???
Flag Thu May 30, 2013