I am a home owner with a listing on your website. I want un undisclosed address but my realitor doesn't know how to do this.

Asked by Linda, 07722 Thu May 3, 2012

Answers

6
Kenneth "Kip"…, Agent, Fair Haven, NJ
Fri May 4, 2012
I would be glad to help you, however, I spoke with your agent yesterday and I think that he has everything under control.
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Fri May 4, 2012
Ask your agent how the house was uploaded to Trulia. If it comes through from the broker through IDX - only the broker can set it up to show or not show the address. If your agent uploaded it to Trulia herself or through a third party, she may be able to check a box that says don't show address - I'm not sure. My office's IDX opts to not show the address so therefore our listings do not have addresses on public websites.
Steven Porzio, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Fri May 4, 2012
Its a simple click of the button in MLS, - Do not show address.

Steve Porzio
Coldwell Banker Holmdel
732 691 1668
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu May 3, 2012
Hi Linda,

In our location the "non-disclosed" address for a listing is included on the listing agreement. If this is the case in your location, your agent should know exactly what needs to be done.
Maria DelPri…, Agent, Oakhurst, NJ
Thu May 3, 2012
It must be done on MLS, make sure she clicks do not show address.
Maria with Century 21 ailor
(732) 768-4856
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Thu May 3, 2012
ALL he/she needs to do is go into the MLS listing portal and hit the "address public" button and turn it on to "yes" and your address will appear on all listing portals. If he/she would like to discusssm I would be happy to advise.

All my best to you.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro,SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (24/7)
Web Reference:  http://www.patriziore.com