I am a broker in Chicago looking to refer an agent who has a history of sales at 2101 Atlantic Shores

Asked by Susan Berman, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 24, 2009

Hallandale, Fl
I am a broker in Chicago looking to refer an agent who has a history of sales at 2101 Atlantic Shore Blvd.
Unit to be listed: 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath on the 4th floor. We would like to list this property the week of March 30th and would like to have comparable sales information made available as soon as possible. Contact directly at
susan@susanbermanbroker.com
Thanks.

Answers

1
Catherine Kim…, Agent, Hallandale, FL
Tue Mar 24, 2009
I live at Atlantic Shores and Diplomat Parkway, thus, that unit is right around the corner from me.

I'm confused...r u looking to just get comps in that building or r u looking for a realtor to list that unit for you and you want referral?

I'm also a mortgage broker, as well, and soon to be a property mgr. I moved here fr Glenview 10 yrs ago:)

if you go to http://www.hammerandhammerrealtygroup.com, you can see for yourself the active listings, and short sales & reo's on the market. Or, you can email me or call. Catherine Kim Owens P.A., 954-536-0648; cjkowens@aol.com.
btw, this is a terrible time to sell, as you can imagine. Everyone is looking for foreclosures/firesales...

p.s. your name sounds really familiar to me...